In counseling and psychotherapy, you and I will work as a team. As you talk about your concerns, I’ll listen carefully and ask you questions to help you clarify your thoughts and feelings. I’ll treat you in a respectful, nonjudgmental and caring way and help you to feel safe and comfortable. I’m an active and engaged therapist and will offer you direction, guidance, and input. As we talk things through, you’ll understand yourself better and new ideas, perspectives and solutions will begin to emerge. My expertise in problem-solving, coping strategies, communication skills, personal growth, relationship improvement and emotional healing can help you change old patterns of behavior and begin to solve problems with lasting solutions, create more satisfying relationships, and live a more balanced and joyful life.
Clients come to me with a variety of concerns, and I offer:
- Counseling for depression and anxiety.
- Counseling for relationship issues (marital, family, social, parenting)
- Counseling for self-esteem, assertiveness and anger management.
- Counseling for separation, divorce, and other life transitions.
- Counseling to understand emotions and behavior
- Counseling to work through issues of the present or past
What to expect in couples counseling
Feeling alone, distressed couples enter therapy searching for hope. As a trained Emotionally Focused Couples Therapist, I help couples heal their relationship and deepen their connection.
As your couples therapist, I help you to:
- Restore physical and emotional intimacy.
- Reduce feelings associated with depression or anxiety.
- Repair trust due to infidelity.
- Develop a strong, secure marital bond.
Click here to read more about my approach with EFT couples counseling.
Reach out today
I would love to help you live a more fulfilled and satisfying life.
Contact me for a complimentary 15-minute phone consultation to see if my services are a good fit for you.
Please share this post!